• Khuôn máy gạch không nung các loại
  • Máy sản xuất gạch không nung BKM S08
  • Máy ép gạch Terrazzo BKM 100T
  • Trạm trộn JS500

After firefighters put out the blaze

4 Children Among 6 Family Members Killed in New York City Apartment Fire

A fire that canada goose outlet began in the kitchen https://www.bamschaatsteam.nl canada goose outlet uk of a fifth floor Harlem apartment killed a family of two adults and four children overnight Wednesday, New York canada goose outlet toronto factory City officials said. early Wednesday morning at the Frederick Samuel Houses in Harlem on Adam canada goose outlet shop Clayton Powell Jr. Boulevard. After firefighters put out the blaze, responding officers found uk canada goose six people unconscious and unresponsive in the rear bedrooms, police said.

Emergency responders pronounced six people dead at the scene, including a 45 year old woman and a 33 year old man. Two girls ages 11 and 6 and two boys ages 8 and 3 were also dead.

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio lamented the death of the entire family midday Wednesday and said canada goose jacket outlet they would investigate the incident further.

“This is a gut wrenching moment for all of us,” de Blasio said. “At this point, all signs point to a canada goose outlet nyc horrible, terrible accident.”

Three others suffered minor smoke canada goose outlet online uk inhalation and were taken to area hospitals, said Brian Fitzgerald, spokesperson for FDNY. Not all of the tenants were displaced, and the Red Cross was Canada Goose Coats On Sale called to the scene.

Fire Commissioner Daniel Nigro said that when firefighters arrived the fire stretched out the windows on two sides of the building. The bodies were found in two canada goose outlet store uk bedrooms in the six room apartment.

The fire began in the kitchen canada goose outlet reviews buy canada goose jacket and eventually spread to every room in canada goose coats on sale the apartment, Nigro said. The kitchen is canada goose outlet in usa the closest room to the front door, and the canada goose outlet fire escapes were on the opposite end of the apartment from the rear bedroom, so the family was not able to get to an escape, Nigro said. The smoke alarm and carbon monoxide cheap Canada Goose detector in this apartment was most recently tested in January.

The cause of the fire will be determined by the city’s fire marshal, but there does not appear to be any signs of criminality, police said.

‘They were always happy’

Eric Allen, a neighbor who has lived in the building for more than 10 years, said he and his wife smelled smoke early Wednesday. When he went out to see what was going on, he saw the floors above him on the opposite section were on fire, Canada Goose sale so he got his wife and children and evacuated the building.

“It could easily have been us in that apartment,” he said.

Almost all of the apartment building tenants were standing out front, including some who were half dressed. After about half an canada goose uk black friday hour, he could see that canada goose clearance sale firefighters were putting the fire out, he said.

Allen said he canada goose outlet online remembered seeing the family of six around the building and that their kids interacted with his kids.

“When canada goose outlet parka I (saw) them, they were always happy,” he said about the kids, “and definitely polite. They were always polite.”

He said the family had lived in the building for at least five years.

“You would see the family come and go, and you’re not gonna see them anymore,” he said. “It’s such a horrific event, you can’t imagine anything like that.”.